Intel® Core™ i7 Processors
(Latest 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, and 6th Generation Products)
10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® Iris® Plus graphics bring broad-scale artificial intelligence (AI) to the PC for the first time. With approximately 2.5x accelerated AI performance1, approximately 2x graphics performance2, nearly 3x faster wireless speeds3 with Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) and the fastest4 and most versatile port available via Thunderbolt™ 3 technology, these processors bring a new level of integration to power PC experiences for today and the future.
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+)
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) enabled PCs and wireless networks deliver a generational advance in Wi-Fi performance, traffic management, improved latency, interference avoidance and enhanced security for best-in-class5 connectivity.
Optimize PC performance for the experience you’ve been waiting for with built-in AI instructions in 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors. The 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7 processor delivers up to 2.5x AI performance with Intel® Deep Learning Boost (Intel® DL Boost).1
Make Your Computer an Entertainment Center
Get an amazing entertainment hub—stream 4K UHD videos, power virtual reality, and play the most demanding games. With 4x more pixels on screen than traditional HD, you can enjoy sharp, lifelike visuals, complex shading, and fast frame rates—all with virtually no stuttering, buffering, or lags. And be ready for revolutionary immersive experiences yet to come.
Multiple Voice Services
Simplify your life with more natural interactions with multiple voice services that help you search the web, control the lights and temperature in your home, play music and even shopping with the sound of voice whether at home or on the go.
A new graphics architecture supports incredibly rich and vivid entertainment experiences like 4K HDR and the performance needed for 1080p gaming. 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® Iris® Plus graphics and Intel® UHD Graphics bring immersive, visually stunning experiences to laptops.
Extract high levels of performance from Intel® processor-based platforms with Intel® Adaptix™ technology. This software toolkit helps OEMs tune a system for maximum performance and helps end users customize performance from overclocking6 7 8 9 10to advanced graphics settings.
It’s a new day for computer users. Enjoy new ways to use—and interact with—your computer. Get higher performance, an enhanced user experience, and superior entertainment.
- Product Collection 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processors
- Code Name Products formerly Comet Lake
- Vertical Segment Desktop
- Processor Number i7-10700K
- Status Launched
- Launch Date Q2’20
- Lithography 14 nm
- Use Conditions PC/Client/Tablet
- Recommended Customer Price$374.00 – $387.00
- # of Cores 8
- # of Threads 16
- Processor Base Frequency 3.80 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency 5.10 GHz
- Cache 16 MB Intel® Smart Cache
- Bus Speed 8 GT/s
- Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Frequency ‡ 5.10 GHz
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Frequency‡ 5.00 GHz
- TDP 125 W
- Configurable TDP-down Frequency 3.50 GHz
- Configurable TDP-down 95 W
- Processor Graphics ‡ Intel® UHD Graphics 630
- Graphics Base Frequency 350 MHz
- Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency 1.20 GHz
- Graphics Video Max Memory 64 GB
- 4K Support Yes, at 60Hz
- Max Resolution (HDMI 1.4)‡ 4096×2160@30Hz
- Max Resolution (DP)‡ 4096×2304@60Hz
- Max Resolution (eDP – Integrated Flat Panel)‡ 4096×2304@60Hz
- DirectX* Support 12
- OpenGL* Support 4.5
- Intel® Quick Sync Video Yes
- Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology Yes
- Intel® Clear Video HD Technology Yes
- Intel® Clear Video Technology Yes
- # of Displays Supported ‡ 3
- Device ID 0x9BC5
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Supported ‡ Yes
- Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost No
- Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 ‡ Yes
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology ‡ 2.0
- Intel vPro® Platform Eligibility ‡ Yes
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology ‡ Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) ‡ Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) ‡ Yes
- Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT) ‡ Yes
- Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions No
- Intel® 64 ‡ Yes
- Instruction Set 64-bit
- Instruction Set Extensions Intel® SSE4.1, Intel® SSE4.2, Intel® AVX2
- Idle States Yes
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology Yes
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies Yes
- Intel® Identity Protection Technology ‡ Yes
- Intel® Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) Yes
Security & Reliability
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided “as-is” and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for informational purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
Max Turbo Frequency refers to the maximum single-core processor frequency that can be achieved with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
Processors that support 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture require an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS.
See http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/hyper-threading/hyper-threading-technology.html?wapkw=hyper+threading for more information including details on which processors support Intel® HT Technology.
Some products can support AES New Instructions with a Processor Configuration update, in particular, i7-2630QM/i7-2635QM, i7-2670QM/i7-2675QM, i5-2430M/i5-2435M, i5-2410M/i5-2415M. Please contact OEM for the BIOS that includes the latest Processor configuration update.
Intel processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. See http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html for details.
Check http://ipt.intel.com/ for systems that support Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT).