Intel® Core™ i9 Processors
(Latest 10th, 9th and 8th Generation Products)
Introducing the new 10th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors delivering elite real-world performance through an optimal balance of frequency, cores and threads. Get the most out of your games with clock speeds up to 5.3GHz, 10 cores, 20 threads and updated support for high-bandwidth connectivity and devices. Integrated features like Intel® Hyperthreading Technology and Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost enable amazing gameplay out of the box, while new overclocking controls offer additional flexibility to fine tune performance.1 2 3
Product brief: 10th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors ›
Explore the performance benefits of 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors ›
Features and Performance
Amazing Desktop Performance Built for Gaming
The first 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 desktop processor with 8-cores and 16 threads, up to 5 GHz frequency and a fully unlocked.
Amazing Mobile Performance
The first mobile Intel® processor with up to 6-cores and 12 threads, featuring the new Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost (Intel® TVB) technology and a fully unlocked K-series SKU.
Uncompromising Gaming and VR
New levels of single, multi-threaded, and mega-tasking performance for the latest AAA games and VR. Experience faster game load with Intel® Optane™ technology, and faster wireless than gigabit Ethernet with Intel® Wireless-AC 2×2 160 MHz.
Next-Level Content Creation
Intel’s most powerful mobile platform for creators enables faster 4K video editing and faster media content loading from large HDD data drives with Intel® Optane™ memory.
Thunderbolt™ 3 Technology
Remove the burden of multiple cables and get one compact port that does it all – power your PC, transfer data, and connect with dual 4K UHD displays.
Intel® Optane™ Technology
Eliminating bottlenecks requires better storage memory that is fast, inexpensive, and non-volatile. With Intel® Optane™ technology, you can unleash the power of your processor instead of it working at a fraction of it.
Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost (Intel® TVB)
Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost (Intel® TVB) is a new feature supported on Intel® Core™ i9-8950HK processor. It opportunistically and automatically increases clock frequency above single-core and multi-core Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 frequencies based on how much the processor is operating below its maximum temperature. The frequency gain and duration is dependent on the workload, capabilities of the processor and the processor cooling solution. For processors that have Intel® TVB enabled, the maximum Core Frequency is achieved while the processor is at a temperature of 50°C or lower and turbo power budget is available. Frequencies may reduce over time as processor temperature increases.
- Product Collection 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 Processors
- Code Name Products formerly Comet Lake
- Vertical Segment Desktop
- Processor Number i9-10900K
- Status Launched
- Launch Date Q2’20
- Lithography 14 nm
- Use Conditions PC/Client/Tablet
- Recommended Customer Price$488.00 – $499.00
- # of Cores 10
- # of Threads 20
- Processor Base Frequency 3.70 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency 5.30 GHz
- Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost Frequency 5.30 GHz
- Cache 20 MB Intel® Smart Cache
- Bus Speed 8 GT/s
- Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Frequency ‡ 5.20 GHz
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Frequency‡ 5.10 GHz
- TDP 125 W
- Configurable TDP-down Frequency 3.30 GHz
- Configurable TDP-down 95 W
- Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type) 128 GB
- Memory Types DDR4-2933
- Max # of Memory Channels 2
- Max Memory Bandwidth 45.8 GB/s
- ECC Memory Supported ‡ No
- Processor Graphics ‡ Intel® UHD Graphics 630
- Graphics Base Frequency 350 MHz
- Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency 1.20 GHz
- Graphics Video Max Memory 64 GB
- 4K Support Yes, at 60Hz
- Max Resolution (HDMI 1.4)‡ 4096×2160@30Hz
- Max Resolution (DP)‡ 4096×2304@60Hz
- Max Resolution (eDP – Integrated Flat Panel)‡ 4096×2304@60Hz
- DirectX* Support 12
- OpenGL* Support 4.5
- Intel® Quick Sync Video Yes
- Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology Yes
- Intel® Clear Video HD Technology Yes
- Intel® Clear Video Technology Yes
- # of Displays Supported ‡ 3
- Device ID 0x9BC5
- Scalability 1S Only
- PCI Express Revision 3.0
- PCI Express Configurations ‡ Up to 1×16, 2×8, 1×8+2×4
- Max # of PCI Express Lanes 16
- Sockets Supported FCLGA1200
- Max CPU Configuration 1
- Thermal Solution Specification PCG 2015D
- Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost Temperature 70 °C
- TJUNCTION 100°C
- Package Size 37.5mm x 37.5mm
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Supported ‡ Yes
- Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost Yes
- Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 ‡ Yes
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology ‡ 2.0
- Intel® vPro™ Platform Eligibility ‡ Yes
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology ‡ Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) ‡ Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) ‡ Yes
- Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT) ‡ Yes
- Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions No
- Intel® 64 ‡ Yes
- Instruction Set 64-bit
- Instruction Set Extensions Intel® SSE4.1, Intel® SSE4.2, Intel® AVX2
- Idle States Yes
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology Yes
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies Yes
- Intel® Identity Protection Technology ‡ Yes
- Intel® Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) Yes
Security & Reliability
- Intel® AES New Instructions Yes
- Secure Key Yes
- Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX) Yes with Intel® ME
- Intel® OS Guard Yes
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology ‡ Yes
- Execute Disable Bit ‡ Yes
- Intel® Boot Guard Yes
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided “as-is” and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for informational purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
Max Turbo Frequency refers to the maximum single-core processor frequency that can be achieved with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
Processors that support 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture require an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS.
See http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/hyper-threading/hyper-threading-technology.html?wapkw=hyper+threading for more information including details on which processors support Intel® HT Technology.
Some products can support AES New Instructions with a Processor Configuration update, in particular, i7-2630QM/i7-2635QM, i7-2670QM/i7-2675QM, i5-2430M/i5-2435M, i5-2410M/i5-2415M. Please contact OEM for the BIOS that includes the latest Processor configuration update.
Intel processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. See http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html for details.
Check http://ipt.intel.com/ for systems that support Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT).
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.