De intel adapter moet worden gecombineerd met Intel® Core™-processoren. Het is geen op zichzelf staande WiFi chip.
Bij twijfel kunt u altijd eerst contact met ons opnemen.
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 Series
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 solutions enable the fastest wireless speeds for PCs, more responsive performance, with enhanced security and reliability, especially in dense environments. Benefits include fast uploads and downloads, lower latency and longer battery life compared to solutions supporting 802.11ac. Experience a dramatically improved connected experience at home, work, or on the go.
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 Products
The new Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+) adapter supports 2×2 Wi-Fi 6 technology, including new features such as UL and DL OFDMA and 1024QAM, delivering increased network capacity as well as Bluetooth® 5.2 support.
- Product Collection Intel® Wi-Fi 6 Products
- Code Name Products formerly Harrison Peak
- Status Launched
- Launch DateQ2’19
- Weight (in grams)2.33
- Operating Temperature Range0°C to 80°C
- Operating Temperature (Maximum)80 °C
- Operating Temperature (Minimum)0 °C
- Supported Operating SystemsWindows 10, 64-bit*, Linux*, Chrome OS*
- Recommended Customer Price$9.00 – $16.00
- Product Brief View now
- TX/RX Streams2×2
- Bands2.4Ghz, 5Ghz (160Mhz)
- Max Speed2.4Gbps
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED*WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
- ComplianceFIPS, FISMA
- Bluetooth Version5.2
- Integrated BluetoothYes
- Board Form FactorM.2 2230, M.2 1216
- Package Size22mm x 30mm x 2.4mm, 12mm x 16mm x 1.65mm
- System Interface TypeM.2: CNVio2
- Supported Under Intel vPro® TechnologyYes
- Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access (OFDMA)Yes