- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- OC mode: 2625 MHz (OC mode)/ 2595 MHz (Default mode)
- Axial-tech fans scaled up to deliver 23% more airflow
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- Military-grade Capacitors rated for 20K hours at 105C make the GPU power rail more durable
- Metal Exoskeleton adds structural rigidity and vents to increase heat dissipation
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
Default mode: 2595 MHz(Boost Clock)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
1 x Speedsetup Manual
1 x Adapter Cable
1 x TUF Graphics Card Holder
1 x TUF Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x Thank you Card
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.