- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 2000GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 5000 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 4400 MB/s**
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- Fully Body Copper Heat Spreader
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
*Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
**Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- PCIe 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3 Interface
- DDR4 DRAM cache
- 8 CH with 32 CEs
- Phison 4th Gen LDPC & RAID ECC
- Support Pyrite
- Heat spreader for controller
InterfacePCI-Express 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3
Form FactorM.2 2280
WarrantyLimited 5-years or 3600TBW
NAND3D TLC Toshiba BiCS4
External DDR CacheDDR4 2GB
Sequential Read speedUp to 5000 MB/s
Sequential Write speedUp to 4400 MB/s
Random Read IOPSup to 750k
Random Write IOPSup to 700k
Dimension80.5 x 11.4 x 23.5 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.77 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)Average: R : 6.5W; W : 6.6W
Power Consumption (Idle)21.1mw
Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
Note* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 3600TBW, whichever comes first.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.