PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 7700 XT 12GB
- GPU: Boost Clock: Up to 2544 MHz
- GPU: Game Clock: Up to 2171 MHz
- Memory: 12GB/192 bit DDR6. 18Gbps Effective
- Stream Processors: 3456
- RDNA™ 3 Architecture
- Ray Accelerator: 54
AMD RDNA™ 3 Architecture
- Boost Clock: Up to 2544 MHz
- Game Clock: Up to 2171 MHz
Boost Clock is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainabilty will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in application and workloads.
Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP(Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
- HDMI™: 7680×4320
- DisplayPort 2.1: 7680×4320
PCI-Express 4.0 x16
- 2x HDMI
- 2x DisplayPort
- Digital Power Design
- Ultra High Performance Conductive Polymer Aluminum Capacitors
- Fuse Protection
- High TG Copper PCB
- Optimized Composite Heatpipe
- Dual-X Cooling Technology
- Intelligent Fan Control
- Precision Fan Control
- Metal Backplate
- Angular Velocity Fan Blade
- Dual-Ball Bearing Fans
- TriXX Supported
- TriXX Boost
- AMD RDNA™ 3 Architecture
- 54 AMD RDNA™ 3 Compute Units (with RT+AI Accelerators)
- 48MB AMD Infinity Cache™ Technology
- DisplayPort™ 2.1Support
- AMD Radiance Display™ Engine
- 12GB GDDR6 on 192-Bit Memory Bus
- PCI® Express 4.0 ready
- AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution technology
- Microsoft® DirectX® 12 Ultimate Support
- Microsoft® DirectStorage Support
- Vulkan® Optimized
- AMD Smart Technologies
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™
- AMD Noise Suppression
- AMD Privacy View
- AMD Radeon™ Super Resolution technology
- AMD Link
- AMD FreeSync™ technology
Dimension: 280(L)X 128.75(W)X 52.57 (H)mm
230W Total Board Power
Linux®, Windows® 10, and Windows 11. 64-bit operating system required
- Minimum 700 Watt Power Supply
- 2 x 8-pin Power Connector.
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- Minimum 8GB of system memory. 16GB recommended.
- Specifications provided here are for guidance only. Please check with your regional distributor or dealer for latest specifications.
- Colors of PCB or other components may differ from those illustrated.
- SAPPHIRE reserves the right to update or revise specifications without prior notice.
- All trademarks and logos are acknowledged as the property of their respective holders.
*The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.